PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gabosa Engineering
View Single Post
Old 8th Nov 2012, 11:40
cgwhitemonk11

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's a scam

Yeah it certainly looks like its a scam, I got a dodgy phone-call this morning off one of the guys, funnily enough I happen to automatically record all my phonecalls from unknown numbers... and on reflection I wouldn't send him anything whether its real or not!!!

Also the numbers they provide do not match the company's listed on the website

Recruitment Scams
We have also recently been informed that certain emails received by members of the public have promised jobseekers positions in the Gabosa Engineering Limited without these individuals applying for the job. These emails promise that upon payment of a huge amount of money the recipients are assured jobs within the Gabosa Engineering Limited.
We dissociate ourselves entirely from any of the emails described above. We believe they are part of an attempt to perpetrate Advance Fee Fraud (popularly known as “419″) on unsuspecting members of the public. Neither Gabosa Engineering Limited nor any of its subsidiaries have at any time required or requested the use of bank accounts of individuals or members of the public for the purpose of lodging money owed to Gabosa Engineering Limited or any of its subsidiaries by customers. Advertisements for positions within the Gabosa Engineering Limited are usually made in the national dailies and reputable websites.
In the event that you receive any of the emails described above, we advise that you do the following:
i. Send a direct email to [email protected] or call the number on the website for verification.
Head, Corporate Communications
Gabosa Engineering Limited
Plot 27, Marina Road,
Victoria Island,
Lagos, Nigeria.
Tel: +234 (4) - 6872913
Email:[email protected]