PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Naples Air Centre - Career Pilot Programme (EASA&FAA)
Old 7th Nov 2012, 13:46
nac-no-go

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We can start with Naples Air Center There is nothing on this webpage that matches real life. Especially prices.

Many days (all the time) you have to just stay at the school all day, you dont know if you are flying or not. You dont know if you are able to do your exam that day. You dont know anything, because they donīt care about you.

We can move on to the poor dutch guys who is paying 70-80.000 euro BEFORE they arrive to NAC. When the actual cost is about 60.000 $ for the CPP.

They force every student to start with the instrument rating right after the PPL. And if you are just half way truth it when ATPL starts. Then you have to stop with your IR, And then start all over again 7 months later. (More money to school).

You have to transfer 15.000 $ before you start your training, 10.000 $ more 1 month later, 10.000 $ more the month after and 3000 $ dollar more. And now the "funny" part of this. If you have 9000 $ left on your school account, and if you donīt transfer the next 10.000 $. They will ground you. You are not allowed to fly.

Dosenīt matter if you have 25.000 $ on your school account, they will ground you if you donīt transfer the next amount of money.

And whyīs that? Because the school oweīs a lot of money.

One other "funny" thing is the cats. Yes people, they have 3 nasty cats running around inside the school. In classrooms when you are in groundschool. Laying on the front desk, on the chairs, tables. Everywhere!

And do you get surprised if i tell you that the cats gets more respect, and gets treated better than the students?

I can go on all day, but if there is something you want to know. E mail me. And spread the word, Donīt go to NAC!!!!!!