PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BOURNEMOUTH - 3
Thread: BOURNEMOUTH - 3
View Single Post
Old 6th Nov 2012, 20:42
canberra97

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jet2

I think Jet2 would be ideal for BOH, they have really expanded over the last few years with many bases opened up and a move south would be a good move not only for Jet2 but also for BOH and with a fairly large fleet of boeing 737/757s, the routes they offer from other UK airports would be ideal for BOH.

Even under the current economic climate Jet2 seem to be doing quite well financially and there are a few of those ex BMIBaby Boeing 737-300s hanging around!

I know Jet2 intended to fly from BOH several years back but it never materialised, I think now is the time for them to consider BOH in there future plans!

If Easyjet were to expand from BOH I think they would have done so by now but that would be absolutely great news for BOH if they did, if Easyjet can make SEN work with STN fairly close why not BOH with SOU being close by, the possibilities are there regardless of the airports access, public transport to the airport and drop off charge, etc!

I guess that the BOH PR team will take the time off during Ryanair's absence from the airport, after all they do deserve a break!