PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - "How to pass those DGCA exams...."
View Single Post
Old 3rd Nov 2012, 20:29
pilotbaba

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"Today I failed my Gen Tech. I was reading your story...really inspired me. Thanks for posting it.

Technical is a bit too much! Though I have done all whatever you have mentioned! I need to do more."

Sorry to hear that you missed your Tech Gen. I know that Tech Gen is one of the most difficult exams.

When you were writing the exam, I am sure that you must have noticed what kind of questions were being asked, What were main topics the questions were concentrated & what was the dificulty level.

If you only missed this exam by a few questions, (read 5-10 marks or less)then I guess a thorough revision is needed.

If the gap was large, means more than 10 marks & you scored only 60% or less, If there were more questions that just went over your head than you you could answer comfortably, means you had no clue what they were asking, then I would recommend a fresh start with thorough readings & revisions.

Don't look at it as you need only 10% more, see it as you are missing on the 40% of the knowledge.

You have 3 full months, It can be done.....

Best of Luck...