PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Norwegian Malaga Roster and new bases
View Single Post
Old 3rd Nov 2012, 19:46
A and C

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A large charge sheet !

The EU was set up on the premis that within the EU there would be the free movement of goods, services and labour within the EU.

I operate within the laws of the country that I live in and pay the taxes due, for this I expect to be able to excersise my right to trade freely within the EU just like you can.

Nothing I do is illegal and if the law is changed then I will adjust my working practices to comply with the laws as they stand. I can't speak for others but I am a contractor who has a number of income streams and so fall outside the employee category for tax.

I work hard obay the law and provide for my family........ If that is selfish then so be it.

It would seem to me that you seem to think that you should have some sort of assured income and working practices........... Sorry to tell you that life is not like that, to be successfully in a free society you have to work at it very hard.

The route that you seem to want to take is one of a protectionist state, that was tried in eastern Europe and it was so good the government had to put a wall up to keep all the westerners out.......... Well that's what they told the people !