PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Norwegian Malaga Roster and new bases
View Single Post
Old 3rd Nov 2012, 18:53
dannyalliga

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Please can you tell me why you think that I am selfish ?
Because you only consider your personal interests, your own personal situation and your own personal view of the future.
I am more interested in what this job is becoming and in trying to stop it rotting.
If my type of mentality wins then those like you will also benefit from the changes it will bring, if your mentality prevails instead then the rot will spread and in the long run you too will pay the price.

It is immoral and soon proven illegal to set up a permanent business in one country while enjoying the friendlier tax/SI of another country.
It is immoral and illegal to employ workers in a country where labor law favors the employer and then permanently base them in another where they cannot enjoy any local rights.
It is immoral and illegal (in many jurisdictions) to employ huge percentages of workers as fake contractors forcing them to set up LTDs in one country and then deploying them permanently in another one.
It is immoral to base large numbers of aircraft and crew in a country different from the one the business is based therefore conducting unfair competition.
It is immoral to claim jobs are created by this system while other companies shrink or go bust due to unfair competition.
It is immoral to do illegal business abroad making local airlines go bankrupt and then not paying the unemployment benefits to the 1000s workers who lost their jobs.
It is immoral to do illegal business in a foreign country where competitors went bust dur to unfair competition and then not hiring those who were left without a job because it is more convenient to make money out of 200 hours cadets.

I know you probably don't have a clue of what I am talking about, no problem I just hope you guys are the minority....otherwise this profession is over for good.

Last edited by dannyalliga; 3rd Nov 2012 at 18:54.