PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA FPP providers
View Single Post
Old 2nd Nov 2012, 12:28
SmileyRiley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post BA FPP providers

Good afternoon,

I am planning on applying for the scheme after working to accumulate thefunds and I am seeking some advice.

I have searched the forums and, although there are countless threadsregarding the "big 3", they all include negative posts regarding theperils of integrated training which aren't that helpful I fully plan on undertaking modular training should this prove unsuccessful. What I am looking for is some advice, views and comparisons regarding OAA,CTC and FTE - what are they like to train at, do any of the three boast betterstaff, is there an advantage to undertaking all training in Europe/partlyabroad (USA )

I have researched this to length for many years but come to the conclusionthey all have their own positives and negatives. I am also expecting this to bethe conclusion of this thread. If, however, someone is able to highlight theirpluses and minuses this may prove useful in coming to a decision.

Does anyone also have any knowledge regarding the previous year’s intake -did it go smoothly and have any/are any progressing as they should onto TR?
What airports are recruits likely to be based at?

Am I also right in thinking that TR, Base and Line training is included inthe bond?I would greatly appreciate any information or advice you may have regardingthe training providers or scheme.

I apologise for the number of questions and thank you for your time.