PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas a380 forced to turn back to sydney
Old 1st Nov 2012, 23:43
Airlift21

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes boy genius thats why i mentioned because if it is then its prone to problems

Nancy Bird is the first a380 delivered and the pride of the fleet after last incident this doesn't do any justice in terms of media light and customer confidence...

Btw you can quit being a armchair ****** as well the post was regards to a incident not for an opportunity where you could tell the world how much you know more then someone else or that they have no idea
and

My problem is countless times i visit threads where alot of the forums members are a bunch of wannabe heros who give **** to newbies asking questions, posting threads or replying.... Just because one is new or is maybe not as knowledgeable its not a invitation to criticise or put down for your own self confidence or whatever the excuse....
What was so straight forward about the question my post was in regard to a Qantas jet being turn back to sydney (hence the title) not whether i believe due to this that the aircraft is prone for issues.

No wonder why i dont see too many newbies here or at least dont see them posting .... They all get scared away by you guys
I think more newbies are probably scared off by that kind of rant, than the other way around. There's no need for it whatsoever.