PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - TAG AVIATION ASIA ?
View Single Post
Old 1st Nov 2012, 05:20
pilotbear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Firstly, I am not wound up at anyone. My first post was based on legal documents I have just been sent and have checked authenticity of. I do not work at or will ever work at TAG.
I tell it as it is from extensive research in the aviation and the business community and have been doing so since 1999 here. There are a few people in this region that have had the run of the place for some time and it spoiled it for the genuine ones who have talent and do enjoy the region.
Secondly, Gavno
Thirdly, Companies 'look after' contractors don't they because they are desperate for crew.
It is all very well to support your mates in management but do it from a point of authority, experience and respect for fellow pilots.
As for getting hired and promoted, you get hired because they are desperate for pilots, you get promoted because they are desperate for pilots.
Yes, you can sit on your hands, have no integrity, tell everyone how wonderful it is and then what are you really?
Living in HK is very nice, living in mainland China is not.
YOU ARE NOT LEGAL IN CHINA ON A VISITOR VISA despite what the company tells you. You can be arrested and deported. You cannot have a permanent residence in China on a CREW VISA. It is illegal.
Everything is not fine in Hong Kong and there are serious management changes underway in more than one company because a few guys are realizing that there is something wrong. I am not willing to put names here because that breaks the rules.

Time to brief the approach so I close with this. There is a light hearted post on JETBLAST that might be of interest 'Company Hiring.......too funny" for all who work in Asia.

"The 1000 mile journey starts with the first step" Keep walking guys

Last edited by pilotbear; 1st Nov 2012 at 07:08.