PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SAS Bankrupt? Say it ain't so......
View Single Post
Old 1st Nov 2012, 04:29
truckflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SAS will not have much sympathy from the younger generation of pilots, as they have not contributed to much recruitment the last 20 years!

Furthermore I can imagine SAS for some have become an increasingly frustrating company to work for over the years, as there has been little or no chance for any upgrades in the same period of time!

These policies have steadily help ensure, that once used to be the holy grail for Scandinavian aviators became a no go area!
So any SK pilots bashing NAS/Kjos pilots for their choices, should see that SAS themselves with their low to non existent pilot demand, have helped companies like NAS to be able to dictate worse and worse terms for their pilots, as SAS is no longer an option as a career progression!

SAS will sooner or later either fold, or be sold, and if the latter there will be many jobs lost from the company!

The truth is that many of those SAS pilots, when the company folds or gets sold, will struggle to find any employment within Scandinavia, as NAS is the only option available, but I would not be to sure if those pilots would be easily recruited into NAS!

SAS lost their way long time ago, sadly!