PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 1st Nov 2012, 04:19
gobbledock

Location: Alabama, then Wyoming, then Idaho and now staying with Kharon on Styx houseboat
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
From Paul's article:
CASA chief John McCormick told the recent Senate hearing: “What I found when I got to CASA, as I think we have discussed before, is that there was a significant lack of direction, and perhaps some of the things that we see and we are here discussing may be direct outcomes of some of that lack of direction and focus.”
That's because there are 20+ year veterans of the CASA system hiding within the framework. Long term bureaucrats mismanaging, misinforming and misdirecting. Add to the mix The Board, and you soon see that any Director at CASA is nothing more than a pussy whipped footstool for the Ministers protectors. You actually can't blame the Skull for that as he doesn't have the power to change anything. His direction, activities and thoughts are controlled by puppet masters and he is a puppet, as were all the other Director/CEO's. Only when the politics and bureaucracy are removed from CASA, and the Directors balls are freed will you have a change come about.

Here's to waiting......

Last edited by gobbledock; 1st Nov 2012 at 04:20. Reason: Got caught in a nut like vice