PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2 4
Thread: Jet2 4
View Single Post
Old 31st Oct 2012, 22:39
Ernest Lanc's

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BFS101
BFS-BLK. Minor I know, but domestic nonetheless
BLK-BFS is no more than a filler route, the 2013 schedule for this route, only came after the other and new routes had been sorted, and with reduced frequency.
Originally Posted by easyflyer83
Jet 2 in the big apple are merely shopper specials at Christmas.
That's true..jet2 are flirting with NY, I reckon that may not last forever..Jet2 has a different feel than any other budget airline, I have flown with.
Originally Posted by But they now resemble a charter airline more than a scheduled carrier with a heavy focus on leisure travel. Your comments make it sound like MAN-LGW would be beneath them
But they now resemble a charter airline more than a scheduled carrier with a heavy focus on leisure travel.[...] Your comments make it sound like MAN-LGW would be beneath them
No - I don't agree as such..Yes they have a heavy focus on leisure, but then again there is leisure in say Florida. Maybe in the future..Jet2.com serves Jet2 holidays, I really can't see how this makes them a charter airline.
A US connection is a long way off I agree, but Jet2 have come a long way is a short while..i think they have ambitions.
Regarding MAN-LGW. I did not mean to imply that route was beneath them, just they don't seem interested in domestic routes.