PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EPI Bust
Thread: EPI Bust
View Single Post
Old 31st Oct 2012, 13:53
atiuta

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Relax caynine. If you'd seen ****inhead's post, you would understand.

I don't disagree with your post at all. The post that was above mine, had taken a rather large step over an ethical line regardless of the subject individuals possible involvement with the thread subject. To be honest, it fell into the category of pot....kettle....black. Despicable, low, nasty, unsubstantiated accusations on personal medical issues that had no relationship to the threads theme. A vain attempt was made to claim personal dislikes were not a factor.

By in large, I could never be bothered to read or attempt to understand ****inhead's lunatic raving in the past. I just considered his post to be in the grounds of legal defamation and completely unethical. For his sake I hope he retains his anonymity.

One could argue that my terms are defamatory but there's a big difference between legal defamation and calling someone a loser. Prune or to his face, the message will be the same.

I reiterate, this is not about any ex directors actions. It's the fact that someone could stoop that low and still claim the moral high ground.