PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - First NetJets Global 6000 at CYUL Oct 26/12
Old 30th Oct 2012, 17:06
cldrvr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just hope that the French and Belgium PrivateJet cards owners will denounce their contracts with netjets ! So that the balance is equal ...
I don't get why a company made such a big "media-fiesta" of having ordered 24 Falcon 7X 4 years ago to finally get something like 4 of them and dozens of guys qualified for peanuts since the poor lads had to do their 3T/O &landings in the sim....and now the story starts again with the Global 6000 ( meanwhile dumping 130 pilots and the 7X too)....
Lemme see, Europe GDP not growing, it is in fact contracting, while the US is growing at 2%. Why do you think NJE is scaling down, laying guys of and cancelling orders????

No need to have a go at NJE, direct your frustrations at the economy instead, NJE is just another victim.

Going by what I read here and hear on the grapevine, NJE has behaved honorable and better than anyone could have expected. They kept guys on for years, double teamed Captains, rather than laying them of and have a good reduncancy package for those that do have to go at the end.

Old man Buffett did well at NJE

Last edited by cldrvr; 30th Oct 2012 at 17:09.