PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Asia in some trouble
View Single Post
Old 30th Oct 2012, 13:35
kwaiyai

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

Ya that what I heard pretty much too. Plus Now the DFO fight to not get removed saying dont agree or something. Whats happenin at AAX too now I hear no more foreign Pilots will be approved.
Also when I quit the PD put wrong figure on my Tax form regarding witholding money to be held until Tax clearence letter given but hold back more money. Even my Tax Consultant is unbelieved about this unprofessional behaviour and dont know how to proceed.
they try to hold the salary using excuse of must payback some ridiculous sum of money for a totally unrealistic trg bond that does not follow Malaysian Law. I even offer them back what is legally owed To!
Witholding money for anything else than Tax Bill or EPF payment or socso for local outstanding is also against Malaysian Employment Law it must be agreed in writing and approved by Labour Dept. even so Company must pay remaining salary by last day of service. I even recorded this Lady saying it. Never in 10 years there have I heard this!!! this is 1 example only and I heard too many others from FA's etc. Frankly how can people like this be in charge of a Company,TF Better wake up they will kill it man and thats sad for the real employees simply making a life and trying to keep your dream goin right?.

Scroll down the ********,

The "thirteen million plus Ringgit" guy rambles….

Last edited by kwaiyai; 30th Oct 2012 at 14:11.