PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment XI
View Single Post
Old 30th Oct 2012, 08:10
Fafi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Funky French /Lovelymeeh09/Miss F

Do you mean you failed the FI ? Or you passed and didn't accept the offer ? If I were you I'd not go until exactly 1 year has passed ! They make a clear specification to wait 12 months - even if you make it to the FI they will find out when you up load your C.V etc . Imagine if this went against you and you had to wait longer ? I am sure they will be coming to do an OD near you soon , perhaps email them ( i am not sure if they will reply ) or wait until you see when they are doing OD's in 2013 . I am in the same boat as you , waiting a year , fingers crossed for us both ! Did you even try to apply on the Emirates career page ? As it may still be blocked from applying .

Lovelymeeh09 - I don't think it's true that they hire people who are silent . I think they are watching your communication and team work skills . So i's say to be balanced , always listen and allow others to speak. Of coarse you will need to speak and contribute but don't be loud and domineering as its true , these people always do get eliminated .

Miss F - No news is good news so keep your hopes up , but in saying that ....... After attending my FI - most people in my group heard within 2 weeks and me , my rejection mail came at 5 .5 weeks later . Take what I say with a grain of sale though as there is still hope .