PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 30th Oct 2012, 04:17
Frank Arouet

Location: dans un cercle dont le centre est eveywhere et circumfernce n'est nulle part
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
blackhand

Kharon, some of the "in camera" evidence was the most puerile, "I'm a victim", mishmash of fact and fiction ever "heard".
What arrogance!

In the fight against injustice;

Your statement is the epitome of what is wrong with "the system" of Lawyers, and their lacky's, and an inherit demonstrated desire to fail on the questions of;

1) accountability and transparency.

2) Failure to hold incompetent's and fools to answer for their actions.

3) Improper use of alcoholics, deviants, psychopaths, bigot's and the intelligence deprived criminals highlighting their incompetence that permeates our "regulator" at it's core.

4) The failure to create a fair and reasonable regulatory review programme in a timely manner.

5) Promoting and investing in our future aviation industry by actively attacking the participants with vexacious and unreal charges to deliver a "performance based outcome" like cops with a quota.

Yourself, blackhand, are part of the problem. You have no other answer than to belittle the besieged with your quasi intelligence of dubious legal value and support a corrupt entity.

Your input has been read by me, digested and summarily DISMISSED.

It is my considered opinion that you have nothing to contribute to this discussion and I will add you to my "fools list" which is now approaching the end of a three column A4 sheet.