PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 28th Oct 2012, 20:44
fishbath21

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear Av8whore,

As much as I tried not to link your name to the way you wrote on this forum, i couldn't. I'm not even sure you are a true pilot. I think you are just a outcast, whose being unprofessional.

I dare about everything you have wrote about QR. I even double dare you! But I want to discuss it. There is no such thing as random pilot sacking. Unless your unprepared all the time, bad on SOP, screw around with cabin crew! then you WILL be sacked. Stop spreading rumors about this. There are 2500 pilots in QR that have there families and life here in Qatar. All doing a good job and getting paid good for it.
As for the interview. It seem from your attitude, that's the way you applied. And couldn't make it from there
I'm in QR for 2 yrs now. I don't complain but I call it a job. That pays good and takes care of my family. I do my job to the end and go home! Always showing professional attitude.

Last I want to say to you! EVERYONE HAS A DESTINY, BUT NOT ALL CHOOSE TO FOLLOW IT. I'M JUST GLAD I DID......I LOVE MY JOB

Last edited by fishbath21; 28th Oct 2012 at 20:47.