PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 9
Thread: Ryanair - 9
View Single Post
Old 27th Oct 2012, 23:50
DomyDom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
North West,
Sorry for coming across as a broken record but I would like to plan travel arrangements for next summer. To answer your question I would be interested to know if there are any new routes planned from Manchester for next summer and if so what are they.

Basically I book flights depending on what flights are available, whether I like the look of the place, if I haven't been before or if it looks like an interesting destination etc. For example I'm currently planning to go to Bilbao with Easyjet from Manchester but if Oporto came up with Ryanair from the same airport for summer 2013 I may change my plans.

In short I am interested in whether there are likely to be any new routes from Manchester and if so what are they. If there are then please can you pass on any information that you may have regarding any new destinations. I'm not desparate but I am interested.

Sorry for being interested..... I suppose we can always go back to discussing whether it should be an 'E' or an 'e' in eayjet etc.. Hopefully you understand where I'm coming from.