PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nextant 400XT
Thread: Nextant 400XT
View Single Post
Old 26th Oct 2012, 09:50
pinnball

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Folks,
if you haven`t flown the bird and if you are not the one paying the money for the new one - where is your problem.
I have flow more than 2000h in all Mu300 Beech400 Beech400A/XP and now approx 25h in a XT.

1. Pressure refulling ? Folks it is a bussiness jet. Would you really do a 10 min quick turn around? I hate the 35 min turnarounds in the airline business - thats why I jumped into a GA jet.

2. 3,9 Mio for a Jet faster than a CJ, bigger cabin than a CJ, faster than a XLs.
still with a great cockpit.
And - all from my own experiance over several years - the Beechjet maint. costs are low. The bird is very reliable.

Operating in EU on runways with 1.000m is never a problem and now with the increased thrust absolutely no factor.

The only point is yes the wing is a bit short BUT!! Therefore the customers are now swapping to the new Hawker400XRP.
It will have an increased wingspan and tall winglets as well. The performance will be increase again compared to the XT by using the Williams FY44-4A32 engines.

I a company has to decide to buy a plan with low operating costs, range up to more than 2.000Nm (yes I tested it in the plan it works) the nice cabine and a great paperless cockpit - go for it. I couldn`t find a competitor on the market that gives me so much aircraft for under 4 Mio. Do you?