PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Adria Airways
Thread: Adria Airways
View Single Post
Old 25th Oct 2012, 16:50
Hueyguy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Slovenian Flight training school ,Adria Career Centre

Hey guys + Girls ,
Has anyone heard good or bad of Adria Flight Training in Ljubljana , Slovenia , they are a subsidiary of Adria Airlines the slovenian national carrier, I've checked out there website and spoke with them on the phone , it seems like a good setup , professional outfit , providing training from 0 to Frozen atpl on brand new aircraft , All in price of 45000 euro, which includes all required hrs to easa JAA license , course/study material , however it doesnt include the civil aviation exam fees , or accomadation etc, but for 45000 i would'nt expect it to either ,
help me out here folks , what am i not seeing here, is it a good flight school, have you or any of your mates gone there, would you recommend it , how did they stack up to other flight schools ?
when i asked about the payments ,
the catch is ! for to get the price of 45k, you must pay up front and sign a contract , the contract they say would protect the trainee , should the flight school shut down , is it totall madness to pay up front .
if i decide to pay in stages during the training , it works out at 50,000 .
has anyone out there had experiences with similar schools or Adria flight training ?
cheers guys , look forward to any responses at all

Last edited by Hueyguy; 25th Oct 2012 at 20:11.