PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Security officials surround aircraft; threaten to arrest passengers
Old 25th Oct 2012, 16:03
blackbirdsr72

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ican see where the defense of the passengers is coming from. I think it is
inappropriate to back bad behavior just because the guilty people are from a certain community. Even worse to do it on PPRuNe.

Bro, Iam not speaking for any community nor Do I back them.. I stated in my previous post that they will never dare to do this if the flight was from Kochi-Abudhabi..... Its really bad what few idiots have done... But how can you point that the whole community is wrong...???? Every society has Idiots like this.. After all all it matters is how you deal it with them... I only mentioned the facts/consequences of going against the customers...
Sounds like a threat. Are you saying that even if the pax are on a wrong legal footing the airline should go easy on them to protect its commercial interests? Money before safety and security? Regional politics above law? NO NO NO!
whom am I to threat...??? cool your senses bro... Now Air India has lost around 3 crores revenue in the last 4 days due to the cancellations/Boycotts.... An Airline crawling with 44000 Crores losses (Cumulative and Accumulated) every single loss of revenue is going to make the road harder......

Iam not here to fight nor argue on issues.. I was just pointing my views.. It was really bad thinking that Iam speaking for some community... Never think the crews are always right nor that the passengers are always wrong. I really felt the suffering of the passengers who had to spend 14-16 hours in the aircraft without suffiecient water or food.... I saw my mom,sister and My kids there.... It was just Humanitarian. Also As a Management Professional I felt it was 51% fault with AI Management & Captain and 49% with the Passengers.......

Regards

Last edited by blackbirdsr72; 25th Oct 2012 at 16:06.