PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Security officials surround aircraft; threaten to arrest passengers
Old 25th Oct 2012, 11:41
VT-ASM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I support the Captain. What she did was right. I think AI is being very lenient with the pax.
This same crowd will never complain no matter how badly they are treated/Abused or Humiliated in the 'great' gulf by the locals. They will dare not raise their voices there. They will never write to the authorities if they are made to work in inhuman conditions. They will never look into the eyes of a 15 year old local Arab if he blows cigarette smoke into their face.
This very crowd when in India, gets horns from God knows where and has the audacity to threaten the Captain with dire consequences. Not to mention the abuses piled on her Facebook account.
All this nonsensical behaviour of theirs is only for India and Indians(Non NRI's if I may add).
If tomorrow there is a war in the Gulf, These same folks will beg the Indian government to depute AI/IA to fly them out of the gulf and yet have the galls to complain about any deficiency in service.

My 2 cents.