PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Corvette-Size Electric Motor Seen Changing How Jets Taxi
Old 24th Oct 2012, 23:43
Northbeach

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
..mummbles......

For a person who comes across as mightily impressed with their technical prowess and command of the industry, I would suggest you do not make the elementary blunder of posting your 7th contribution twice, in immediate succession. You made a dumb mistake and your mistake detracts from the credibility you seem to crave.

if you would take the time to actually sit down and go over each of the products on line and actually pay close attention to detail of the information being shared you may actually learn something
Gee what a novel thought, it never occurred to any of us to ever pay attention-awfully glad you pointed us in the right direction.

Let's face it, no pilot wants someone else to be in control of his or her aircraft or for that matter let alone an automated tug!
An absolute statement; seems to me every time a maintenance technician opens up a panel we are seceding some control- a lot of control really, as we (pilots) do when we yield to the push back tug. It doesn’t bother me in the least, I learned long ago I don’t have all the answers and I depend on others, who by the way are also professionally competent, to do their jobs.

As for a tug that carries the aircraft, son, that has already been done
OK dad

Cockney Steve, it is quite clear that your creative mechanical engineering abilities are hampered deeply by your expert extensive electrical engineering knowledge of the APU. Since we know the latter is simply void so are the rest of your qualities. It is simply apparent that your overall knowledge of the costs and operational restraints of running an airline are just elementary!
....and.....

Dominican, please get a grip, it will be here next year on line and there are many people working on this for a number of multi-billion dollar companies who are generations ahead of you.
Hey "son" "dad" "mom" or "boy" - whatever: you come across as completely arrogant here as well as being technically challenged by the mysteries of posting on PPRuNe as most people do not post multiple copies of the same post (already mentioned above)-was that done for effect or is it a typical reflection of the “quality” of your work and attention to detail?

There is a wonderful ignore function here on PPRuNe and it looks like I have another addition to my rather short list. The last "mummbles" I heard of was a circus clown. Mummbles have you ever heard of the term "Ugly American", does the shoe fit in Baltimore boy/girl?

Last edited by Northbeach; 25th Oct 2012 at 00:46.