Old 23rd Oct 2012, 16:46
roulishollandais

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Selection !!!

Originally Posted by bold by mm43
Originally Posted by Fast5
at least in the normal flight envelope
Originally Posted by RetiredF4
Imho there is the behaviour in degraded law missing...........
@ RF4, mm43
agreed, but FAST05 is an old document (1985) and before 1988

Originally Posted by mm43
If AF447 is consigned as a "Black Swan" event, the major consideration with regard to safety needs to be focused on the Human Factors that contributed to the outcome. To do that, you start at the beginning with pilot selection, etc....
"Human Factor" ?! During 1980 I discovered a big trafic of French ATPL licenses. ARONDEL at that time was "Président du Jury du Personnel Navigant Professionnel" who accepted with much difficulty my complaint. He tried to discourage me, by telling that it was going to create trouble for me. But I did not change my decision. For me what I had discovered was unthinkable, and very dangerous.The Gendarmerie des Transports Aériens (Brigade de recherches ORLY, Adj. R.) started investigation after I give them seven names, and facts... After two and a half month beginning 1981, they thanked and congratulated me ... but adding they were not able to distinguish rumours and facts and they would have to stop the investigation ! Two years ago Gérard Feldzer confirmed the fact on a question I asked on a public radio . I listened during all these years trafic connected to other trafic was not finished. So is selection of ATPL in France.