PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - London City Jet Centre
View Single Post
Old 22nd Oct 2012, 12:58
Mr_Dufrais

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I really do not understand the mentality of this place anymore....

It really is such a shame. The Jet Centre once upon a time was a special place for me to go to.... Now unfortunately, I cannot see the place being there this time next year.

There must be a constant money battle not to replace it with 2/3 main stands, and I can only think that the Jet Centre charge extortionate prices to prevent this from happening. What they do not seem to realise is… it’s this that is pushing more and more people away! They find a new airport and get comfortable. “passengers like the convenience” they say? Jet Centre need to realise that it’s not always passengers who choose the airport! Crew’s, Operators and Brokers have a massive input too! And all 3 of them see first hand the enormous prices London City charge.

This new fuelling business is a total cry out for money, and an obvious one to. They will sell it as they have more control on a customer service level ...But in reality, they must be struggling. By pushing out other operators other than NJE, surely only makes a bad situation worse. I don’t think the place can survive on just 2 NJE Bravo’s I saw parked on the apron peak time the other week.