PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glasgow Airport - JET 2 smoke in cockpit - emergency services called
Old 22nd Oct 2012, 10:37
A and C

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Running in

Wrong on all counts ! From my posts above I have said I am interested to see any new ways that the safety information can be communicated so that it can be understood by the all the passengers but the main problem is the peope who won't listen, be you a Rocket scientist from Oxford or a fishwife from Peterhead the information won't get through if you don't put down your copy of The Times or OK.

The briefings are as simple as posable to avoid any ambiguity and to give people on a stressful situation as little to do as posable, as to the personal responsabiltity issue, that is one for society in general to adress, but anyone who gets onto an aircraft without understanding that they have a responsabiltity to themselfs to understand how to get out of the aircraft is undoubtably stupid, after all it is very difficult to phone one of the ambulance chasing lawers if you have failed to escape a burning aircraft because you failed to take notice of the safety briefing.

Any transport company has to assume that it's passengers will cooperate if an emergency situation occurs because the alternative is unworkable, the likes of Jean need to get a hold of the fact that they are responsible for taking all the help they can get to assue their personal safety because the responsabiltity rests with themselfs and no one else, this is not just an airline thing it is a whole life thing !

Last edited by A and C; 22nd Oct 2012 at 10:38.