PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FlyBe - 6
Thread: FlyBe - 6
View Single Post
Old 22nd Oct 2012, 06:30
Romeo t

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Failure

Hey guys,

Well there are for sure some ups and downs in aviation however since I have been with flybe - the only positive news was the orders on the Emb. I have been with the company for a few years now.. I can see the company vision of lcc model with lots of frequencies, the million dollar question is - is it working? Why can't we compete with easy or Ryan air? Our shares are so low - why nobody will take an advantage and buy part of our company? Another operation loss next year? why can't engineering (MRo) and flybe merge as one company? What will be the next excuse to our shareholders?

The management should look at their staff as a really asset. It is the staff that save lots of money to this company. Our wages are shambles comparing to the industry within the uk.

I had a chat with one of the managers recently and his reply was very easy - if you don't like it just join the orange company. I was gobsmacked. He left me with no option other to apply.... Hopefully I will get there sooner rather than later.