PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Monarch Anyone?
Thread: Monarch Anyone?
View Single Post
Old 21st Oct 2012, 19:50
mesh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Man thrust, when I state a fact it's a fact. When I speculate I aim to mention that it's just my personal opinion. I don't know everything that Monarch plans, I don't make out that I am in some privileged position and am the font of all knowledge. I try to Answer questions asked and predict what I believe may happen, this is a rumour network after all. For example, some time ago I went to some lengths to explain our plans for SH v LH. If you were with me in the Management presentation then you will have heard that we are planing to go down the SH schedule route whilst keeping an eye on the LH Market..fact! Now I don't think we will go any further with LH and this is what I state, I don't know for sure, nobody does but a calculated guess from someone at Monarch surely is useful to Monarch wannabes. I do know what courses are going on and I do know how many FOs we have employed and I do know we may be short a bit. Most pilots at Monarch know this, they all go to the meeting some may even chat to management, engineers etc and have a good idea of our future, all I try to do is pass this on to those who want to listen....