PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Security officials surround aircraft; threaten to arrest passengers
Old 20th Oct 2012, 18:44
rsoman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wannabe Flyer
but then considering it was a LoCo from the middle east to Kochi would not expect to find the most educated and aware people on board

A typical ill informed arrogant "I am superior" type comment which you hear from ignorants all over the place. about any flight to the subcontinent.......

You may interestingly find that many of these people you are rubbishing have more more qualifications than you and many others of the same mentality ever will have........Operating a plane in the front or in the back does not mean that you automatically become more superior than everyone else.........

One of the reasons why Indian LoCos like AIX or Indigo is becoming so successful is because now the guy who is travelling in them (and he/she by the way is also ensuring you get our paypacket on time ,,,,) would gladly pay AIX or AI ther hard earned money rather than putting up with the stuck up conceited service of some crew (luckily not all) of the MEB3 group and many other "national" carriers who mildly put seem to suffer from an "overestimation of their own worth" (the words in quotes --- due acknowlegemet to Arthur Hailey in "Strong Medicine")

Do respect people for their dignity of labour my friend......

I am not condoning the act of barging into the cockpit any more than you do........but most of the people- even in your wonder kingdom wherever it is is - are not aware about things like FDTL expiry or even how dangerous landing in bad weather can be ......A slippery runway like Kochi can be dangerous .... as experienced by a GF A320 not too long ago whch had a rather longer than scheduled R& R break over there after a recent mis adventure!!!

A few years back, Air India had put advertisements in major dailies explaining why the diversions had to take place, issues with FDTL etc. I think they should do it once again.......

Thank You - From a regular pax on a "LoCo from the middle east to Kochi "