PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS - WHERE TO NOW?
View Single Post
Old 19th Oct 2012, 17:54
TIMA9X

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"hindsight" is a wonderful thing

Evidence? WTF do you think the APA bid was?
old news now, the bid failed......
why?
One reason could be... brand Qantas was stronger than the deal ? (or similar words to that effect..)

Again with respect Sunfish, it really doesn't matter anymore... a lot has changed since that APA stuff, it seems a long time ago now already.. and well documented on here.
today it's a different playing field.... another ballgame.. the game was restructured during the break..

Interesting video from the UNSW school of business late last year..the APA deal was long gone then too sunfish...this CEO reveals his reasons why he joined EI..even he is reassuring.. and positive.. whether you believe it or not.. if I was asked to pick who was the grim reaper out of Sunfish or the CEO in the video, the way things are going this week the CEO in the video would come second... I say this because I believe Qantas will survive and I think it fair to say most people on here feel the same.. deep down...

For the 1st time in years many of us actually in QANTAS see some positive signs for our future.
great words..... I wish for it to snowball in positives...

I have a second wish, all players come out and shake hands and play on the same side for the good of the game... Qantas, is one of the world's best known aviation names, long may it continue..

Last edited by TIMA9X; 19th Oct 2012 at 18:10.