PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air Developments
View Single Post
Old 19th Oct 2012, 11:23
Ion-athan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I was reading an article in Trade Arabia about Africa being the next economic tiger and I was wondering? What do these people sitting and planning the strategy of this company have in mind. It doesn't take a lot of brains to figure out that Nairobi and general Africa is linked with China. It doesn't take a lot of brains to figure out that half of Moscow is in Dubai and obviously it doesn't take to much brains that Europeans will not fill up your aircraft with only Bangkok and Manila on your far east network.

I was talking with a friend from B.A.Company about the condition of the airport and he said that it is in a very bad shape. The bridges are ready to collapse and yet few days ago they were stacking them with 50 or more people. But the answer to all that from senior management is: "We are waiting for the expansion plan". Obviously this senior management is not aligned with reality. Because even if they start today they will probably finish in 3 to 4 years and lets just hope that tragedy will not knock our door before.

All these things show the general mentality. The comments are yours.