PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - V Tails -as in Beech Bonanzas
View Single Post
Old 18th Oct 2012, 21:37
pax britanica

Received 48 Likes on 21 Posts
Thanks both -Reimers, yes of course I have heard of Wikipedia but thought I might get a more opinionated answer on here as I thought the subject might not be that straightforward.

I did check Pprune to make sure there was no previous post and then posted -it was abit spur of the moment as I ahd happened to see a V tailed Bonanza that day-not a common site in my aprt of the world and that sparked the idea of a question.

I do have to say it surpises me the amount of angst often displayed on this site since it has been my impression from friends in the business (I am clearly a passenger) and general comments about aircrew training etc that airline pilots are supposed to be a fairly even tempered bunch and of course i know many here are not pilots let alone professional ones.

So why you couldnt just point out that there was a wiki article i just don't know, youare far from alone in answerign or commenting in that style but surely everyone who comes to pprune has an interest of one kind or another in aviation and that should be reflected in a more tolerant form of respons. excepting where people make personal attacks or waste peoples time and I do not think I am guilty of either.
Thank you again for pointing me in the right direction.