PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 7192 D3
Thread: 7192 D3
View Single Post
Old 20th Jan 2003, 13:21
no sig

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FG

Dear oh dear FG, if you but knew the way we have approached this course in easyJet you would not suggest that anyone might be in 'fear of retribution'. For a start easy pays for anyone who is committed and signs up for the course, it has held breifings meetings prior to the course to let everyone know that this is a course of 'robust study' and explain the content, it has a forum on our inside easyjet website for help and we have held support follow up meetings for those on the course, and we intend to hold more in the near future. We are also attemping to find 'homegrown' ops talent and those in the company who complete the course will stand a very good chance of a job in ops/crewing in the future. It is also, linked to promotion for those in the ops room. What you also clearly don't know, is that none of these people report to me as I have moved job in the past few months, even before I did, most of them did not report to me as many are from other departments in easyJet not just ops/crewing. Those outside ops are managed, with respect to the course, through our 'People people development group who are a sort of personnel department.

FG, I have read every one of you comments and spents hours, answering you to, but also also for those reading this forum in general.

please read back, I repeat from my second but last posting...

"FG, we’ve both spent a great deal of time on this subject and despite our disagreements regarding the content of the first modules of this course, your input is appreciated and be assured that I will take what you and others have said to the airline moderators. I will ask, via the UKOMA group, for a review of the aircraft systems modules against the course learning objects and for those starting the course at a later date we will have more closely aligned these modules with 7192 in due course".

Now please, lets call it a day.