PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Statins - miracle or menace?
View Single Post
Old 16th Oct 2012, 17:22
slowjet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thomas, thank you very much. Giving more credibility to the "balance" and "everything in moderation" . To those who subscribe statins as the obvious remedy.........................be careful, be VERY careful. H U G E evidence mounting against this drug. Aaaaaah, but then you might lose your annual subscription to your fave golf club ( oooooops, SOREEEEE, just can'y help myself !). Tommy, good on you.My mate, referred to in the earlier discussion, also drinks pomegranite juice ( was that introduced to the Ozies by us ? ..Oh, damn, there I go again ! ). As I said before, he looks terrific after ditching the drugs & just passed his annual check-out for medical insurance, the local doc saying, as usual, WOW !

Look, before Ausdoc hits the frenzie button & Hermoncles thinks he is back at the Oxford Union ; there is a remedy, a cure, a comfort drug but for Gawdsake Medics, look at a balanced field. Pleeeeeze ! Admit, statins are showing results for those who REALLY need them. They are showing very serious side effects in those, incorrectly subscribed, who don't.