PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 16th Oct 2012, 11:20
TDU

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Jimbo125
Tomorrow's testing date has been cancelled for anyone who may not have heard yet.

Annoying news for those of us with trains and accommodation booked
I got that phone call yesterday morning advising me the tests today (Tues) were cancelled due to computer failures or something, and that new dates would be released - having seen from other posts how quickly released dates were disappearing as people booked onto them.

Got my email through less than an hour later and to my surprise the 10am session for Tues was on the list of choices

Anyway there was another slot for tomorrow (Wed) so I've booked onto that instead.

The only difference about the email confirmation is the length of the day. My first booking said to be there for 8:30 as the testing day was 9:00 - 16:30.

This new booking says the day is 10:00 - 15:30, shorter at both ends of the day, and no mention of getting there so early.

To anyone that has already been to the NATS HQ in Fareham - what was the parking like? On my way back from stage 1 I drove to the office to see it and it seemed as if every available piece of space - sides of road, grassy areas etc. were being used to park on