PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air Developments
View Single Post
Old 16th Oct 2012, 08:16
Gordomac

Received 25 Likes on 18 Posts
Cruize Dude, ease up little buddy. I was never a Manager although I offered to helpout many times because those with the titles managed only to mismanage. I would have been privilaged to assist Corbett and as his assistant, together, we would have been the dream team. Also, it is "Gordomac" as opposed to "Godmac" . Mind you, I appreciate the promotion to heavenly status. You are right about Cyprus & I see you are here too. Let's meet up at the Corfu Tavern in my Village to discuss a rescue plan. Buba is going to be CEO but Corbett & me are willing to return & I will be Head of Uniforms. No HATS ! Long hair permitted. Female cabin crew only. My list of priorities is long. Ok, off to the beach if I can drag myself away from my pool. Now, where did I place that G string ? Damn, have to wear the Leopard string thong that Buba let me buy in Patpong !

Seriously, I share the pain that will be experienced by many in GF right now. I had 17 fabbo years & was privilaged to share happy times with some serious talent. The demise was ghastly but constructed by those who hated my openess. The last three days in the Pink Palace, being booted about by those who enjoyed being bullies; the faceless wonders who gave me the Fleet Office Boy to tell me "Massalama"; having to fight every inch for three months in lieu of Notice; the horror of seing thousands docked for "Unscheduled Leave", "Sick Leave" (where none was taken) etc etc etc. Oh yeah, Cruizey Baby, bring on the GDN.................Have I got a story for you !

I have to reiterate; heartfelt BEST wishes to all who made Bahrain & GF are wonderful experience for me. Heartfelt BAD wishes to those who spoiled it but unwittingly (they never had much wit anyway) saved me from all the mess of the past three years.

Blimey, that chick going past my front door to the beach is really only wearing a G string ! Oooooooh, GAME's ON !!!!!