PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SOUTHEND - 3 The new beginning
View Single Post
Old 15th Oct 2012, 20:07
Expressflight

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tophat27dt

I'm sorry, but you are completely wrong regarding Stobart/SEN's not having a commercial agreement in place with OLT Express Germany. As I said earlier, they were expecting the DRS flights to commence today and received no indication that this was not going to happen. If you had tried booking DRS-SEN for the 15 November yesterday on the OLT website you could have done so. This cancellation of today's and the next two days flights appears to have been a very last minute commercial decision by OLT without any reference whatever to SEN.

Stobart/SEN certainly aren't perfect in every way, but on this they do not deserve any criticism and I really don't see how they could have acted differently.

As far as SCN-SEN is concerned, are you saying that this route will not operate from 20 October through until early November? It is certainly bookable on the OLT website as I write. At the moment it seems as if they plan to operate these flights, although on past performance it certainly cannot be guaranteed.