PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 14th Oct 2012, 19:31
rr9

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@famzy/eptesicus

famzy, obviously knowing all that garb will help you do the tests, but ultimately if you **** them up, they're not gona let you through just cos you've got those a levels.
you seem pretty clued up academically, so that should stand you in good stead, but it's also about logic and spacial awareness, and the two sometimes don't go hand-in-hand. i'm sure you'll do alright though.
eptesicus, that's an interesting point, i'm kinda thinking the same lol. i sat stage two on friday, you mighta been there as well.
i didn't have any major problems with DART, i didn't do it perfectly but considering what everyone else said, i would have been fairly good. that said, i haven't had my results yet so i could have completely cocked it up lol.
with regard to your point, i reckon if they flash red but you change their FL immediately or whatever, you'd probably get a half decent mark, as opposed to just shutting your eyes and hoping they don't crash.
obviously it's better to not let it get to that stage, but they can't expect everyone to be perfect first up.