PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hi & I have a tree problem!
View Single Post
Old 14th Oct 2012, 17:07
Tinker2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CHOPPERS

Hi all, sorry but this is too good an opportunity to miss...

'Some branch of aviation will get to the root of your problem!' forgive me I haven't been air side for long so I am to some degree winging it or as one might say 'flying by the seat of my pants!'

Oldpax, CHOPPERS - I have my own chopper and it is on the large size in fact I would say it is rather a handful, I dare say any of you would be proud to own it, or any of my other fine specimens. Pics to follow if allowed.

Krypton_john, I would love to fly, I have a copy of a WW2 instruction book for the cockpit of a Mozzie. I just dont have the Mozzie or space for one on the drive. Before I fall off my perch I want to break my fastest indicated ground speed of 150mph on my Honda CB1300 and I want to do it in something with wings and not as a passenger.

Aucky, so size does matter! Point taken.

N707ZS, If you mean your friend plants trees for a living around airfields and knows the regs for this situation, then yes please.

g0lfer, Great idea but I just don't have time for playing this side of next June and the trees are going in this winter. Otherwise I would be up there pestering for a go on the controls... if only

Many thanks for all your contributions.

Cheers
Tinker2

Last edited by Tinker2; 14th Oct 2012 at 21:52. Reason: Correct name spelling