PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS - WHERE TO NOW?
View Single Post
Old 13th Oct 2012, 13:35
Olive61

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Squawk 7600

An appropriate 'handle' when communication fails. No problem, no offence taken, and no apology required. My post title was a take from the current QF add campaign. Don't know who 'Trevor' is - but good luck to him. I've been in this profession longer than I care to be reminded of. I love my profession, and it's been incredibly good to me - but I learnt very early in the piece that this business, as opposed to the profession, can be incredibly brutal at times. I deeply regret what I see as an appalling and completely avoidable decline in what was once a great airline and an industry leader. I have many friends and acquaintances at QF, and I hope the Board/Shareholders can somehow get the message that things have been going terribly wrong for quite some time. For what it's worth, I haven't written to A Joyce, but I have written to some Board members who I think have some scintilla of intelligence, and I have certainly called a spade a spade. Parasites drop off when the bloodflow shrivels, and occasionally the host survives.

Last edited by Olive61; 13th Oct 2012 at 13:51. Reason: dishleksia