PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SilkAir MI 185
Thread: SilkAir MI 185
View Single Post
Old 13th Oct 2012, 06:11
parabellum
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It is wrong to describe MI185 as an 'accident', it wasn't, it was a deliberate act of murder.

I was in Singapore at the time, working for the parent company, followed every word of the Indonesian investigation and know technical wittinesses who were part of that investigation.

NTSB aside, Boeing produced irrefutable evidence, based on their knowledge of the aircraft systems, an aircraft they designed and built, that there was human intervention to take the aircraft from a stable cruise condition into a high speed and fatal dive and that there was no other way this could have happened, this was verified by independent aircraft engineers, from around the world, who were given access to the data. Every piece of the puzzle fitted, yet here we have conspiracy theorists, for that is what they are, trying to tell us that, by some miraculous coincidence, every piece of that multi thousand piece puzzle, actually come together to suggest alternative causes to the incident.

I agree, this subject should be put to bed and the Innocent dead allowed to rest in peace.