PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS - WHERE TO NOW?
View Single Post
Old 13th Oct 2012, 04:47
Squawk-7600

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Olive61, I'm at somewhat a loss as to understand what the point of your original post was then. You went to all the trouble to start a thread about your complaint which was, as I understand it, closed or removed. You then started another thread to complain that your complaint was removed. Your complaint was then copied in to this thread, to which you have appended it with further posts in short succession.

As has been pointed out by others, many of the forum members are equally, or even more, frustrated with the situation than yourself. While it took one unpleasant experience for you to toss your toys from the pram and, unremarkably, take your business elsewhere, perhaps you should consider that the audience to which you address are dealing with this on a daily basis. They have also indicated that they are completely powerless as individuals to do anything about it, and invited you to assist them by writing directly to a person of influence and thereby assisting to make some changes. To which you replied that you; a) have already complained through another channel (and in my corporate experience, one that in most companies is completely ineffective), b) don't have time c) claim it's not your job to do so.

As an interested bystander I would be grateful if you could enlighten me as to what you then hoped to achieve by going to quite some considerable trouble to post your negative experience on a pilot's forum of being offered nothing but "bread and water" (and by the latter, I take it the aircraft had also run out of tea, coffee, soft drinks, juices, and other beverages in addition to hot meals? Or was your claim that you had no choice but water just a stretch of the truth to embellish the story?)? It seems to me that the employes here are doing their utmost to try to devise a solution for you that may, in the long-term help make some changes and prevent a re-occurrence, to which you appear to show no real interest in participating in. Or was it just a good ol' whinge you were after?