PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet - 4
Thread: EasyJet - 4
View Single Post
Old 12th Oct 2012, 19:41
JonEMA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EasyJet are making big noises about servicing more business passengers in future and therefore one thing they would want to do is differentiate itself from Ryanair . In my opinion, had Ryanair been allowed to be part of the new owner set-up their influence would have seen STN ripped apart and stripped to the bone to achieve the minimum cost per passenger possible in true O'leary styleeeee.......airports are an unnecessary evil in his eyes....

Now that Ferrovial have ruled them out of the equation it will be interesting to see how things develop . MAG are desperate to get their hands on STN having missed out on Gatwick and their are others in mix. I just hope the new buyers play this long and realize Ryanair are part of the problem and not part of the solution to make STN the world class airport it was designed to be.

Double FR's charges I say.....and give them some of their own medicine .....after all, where else can they go ...?.......if they throw their toys out the pram and up sticks then at least STN rids itself of the very thing that will prevent growth when the economic wind changes direction....as it surely will.....