PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS - WHERE TO NOW?
View Single Post
Old 12th Oct 2012, 19:17
Olive61

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Framer.
Thanks for the balance.

S U B
Approx 20 posts in quite a few years. Obviously I don't spend a great deal of time with posts here - but if you care to check, you will discover that none of them contain personal attacks, and none of them have the impertinence to tell others how they should direct their spare hours. I accept your frustration but IMHO, aircrew should never assume that pilot passion translates directly to public perception – I learnt that lesson a long time ago.

Shot Nancy
I’m not on some mission to fix QANTAS. I’m the customer. I have choices, and QFs competition is very strong. My opinion formed over a considerable period of time, is that of many others. That is, by comparison, the overall product is poor quality, and I have the right and the opportunity to vote with my wallet.

If the numerous posts here on the matter of the QF CEOs capacity to listen, react, and effect remedy are to be taken seriously, he would be the last person in the world I waste my time with on some mission of naive engagement.

My input into this thread was made purely on the basis of genuine regret as to where my national airline is headed, to identify what is clearly a common root cause of decline, and was prompted in the main by Pascoe’s article which I had read elsewhere in a business journal.