PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS - WHERE TO NOW?
View Single Post
Old 12th Oct 2012, 10:47
Stalins ugly Brother

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Olive61
Already submitted to the QF system - see the original post. I don't run QA memos to CEOs of companies I no longer deal with. I'm far too busy, and have already moved on - see the original post.
Then Why The F&$K have you got time to post here???

Most of us that vent on this forum are disgruntled employees that have seen both our careers and our once loved airline diminish into an unpolished turd. WE know, like the traveling public and yourself know, that this place is nearly on it's last legs and the total distain and lack of respect for the travelling public and it's staff by this pathetically inept so called management is way beyond belief.

If you were to tell the story of how inept Qantas management have been as an anecdotal story at a bar to the uninformed i'm sure no one would believe you!

My point being, we all know the problem, we have been screaming it from the rooftops over the last five years but it continuously falls on deaf ears, So Don't waste our time telling us here, we can't do anything!!!! . It's up to you and others like you to TAKE and MAKE the time to tell that little irish germ that they call a CEO the facts of his business and bombard him with emails, fax, memos, telegrams by pigeons etc. If you don't, nothing will change because they sure as hell don't listen to their frontline staff.