PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS - WHERE TO NOW?
View Single Post
Old 12th Oct 2012, 07:35
Trevor the lover

Received 22 Likes on 13 Posts
An interesting post. No Croscutter, QF is NOT a superior business class service.

I recently had an experience such as yours and when I posted it here it was quickly removed by the moderators as not relevant to the pilot forums.

I was business class on a 6 am QF flight melb to bris. There were 10 pax in business. I was number 10 to be served. When they got to me the steward said "sorry Mr Lover, we have run out of meals. Can I get you some bread." so on a 6 am flight, business class I was served bread and water. The steward made that one apology but it didn't seem sincere. It was more like the local footy club canteen had run out of pies type apology, not the apology that should have been given to a fully paying business class high yield passenger.

I then had some clown come on this forum accuse me of being on staff travel and whingeing about not getting my meal (just before the mod nazi deleted it). As I said, no, I was a full fare paying business class passenger and I was hungry. So no Croscutter, they DO NOT have the best J class. The airline has severely dropped the ball and many of the front line staff have given up trying to clean up the mess. The steward serving me didn't really give a rats that a business class passenger was served bread and water. I thought I had to murder someone to be afforded such a diet.

Last edited by Trevor the lover; 12th Oct 2012 at 09:45.