PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - California Falcon Aviation
View Single Post
Old 12th Oct 2012, 03:15
737RIDE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You say it is not true that there is a wait of 2 months once you arrive in
Indonesia and it is in fact 8 months?
Dear, in 2 months you might go for the Checkride, if you pass it will take not less than other 3 months for visa application in Singapore, working permit issue and license verification, if your autority is good and at liontower your file does not get lost youll start line training in 5/6 months, if your autority is crap or your paper work is not perfect for any reason you might wait 8 months .....

It seems all of the people who have given me first hand accounts of being at
Lion must be lying to me when they say they were waiting for 2 months.
I hope the people you're talking to are not just pprune or any other forum friends, you should know that there are many people under fake names in many forums like this one that works directly for training providers or agencyes , they promote programs with any kind of BS and happy ending stories about P2F just to get the week one that beleives it....

Eaglejet pilots who have moved on from Lion Air who have now found gainful
employment with other airlines
This is partially true, expecially in the past years, but the situation is getting worst very quikly i'm afraid... i know people as well , many peoeple that is still here dreaming , i know one guy that left lion after a mental breakdown and now is home jobless.... i know at least other two FO fired becouse of a tailstraik(2012 they were pilot monitoring and now jobless)
i personally know a guy tha left lion in December and is now in NAS
onother last mont in air Hong kong

Last week a turkish airline asked me 15000 $ to line training again in a AirPlane i have more than 2000 hours and current !!!

I can tell more stories if you want....

Don' be shy My friend , i just write my story , i think people in this forum have the Right to read every story and then beleive whatever they want to beleive......

have a nice day