PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Zero to hero pilot training FAA/JAA.. advice anyone?
Old 11th Oct 2012, 17:26
Skyspirit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ofcourse you not offend me, you just represent classic western way of thinking. I understand that you want to save money inside your country, it is good...but it is not nice to do that humbling others. You can only show your quality by your reference and business approach, and students will come alone

It is mostly all about that, believe me!

On the end you are free to choose every country and school in world you like...but don`t tell me that you can`t find good or even better school outside of UK, and all that for 50% less money than in UK!

Here you can choose our well known Flight Academy in Vrsac city (over 15 planes + turboprops) and do your 0 - fATPL at about 40000 to 45000 euro. If you choose to finish some of grass field schools accros Serbia you can do it for less than 40000 euros, so we are not talking about 500-1000 GBP savings. Don`t need to mention that 100LL is ~1,4 euro/lit !

A lot of Serbian flyers are over world right now, flying for big companies or business jets, as a matter of fact I have coupled of buddies which do that.

Currently, among big number of far eastern students, you can find british, holland, norwegian students. Every day we have direct connection with London Luton for 50 euros with Wizz air, so Serbia is closer than you think.

So welcome