PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet - 4
Thread: EasyJet - 4
View Single Post
Old 11th Oct 2012, 17:26
FRatSTN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Stansted cuts are disgusting! Cutting from 13 to 8 aircraft, axing 6 routes with frequency cuts on many others and reducing the number of daily flights from about 50 to 30 in just 2 years is attrocious! These are worse than your usual Ryanair cuts and at least they give a reason for cuts like this. All EasyJet can say is that the catchment area overlaps with Southend. I'm sorry but I don't buy that, there is no way the 3 aircraft and 10 daily flights they now have at Southend damages Stansted this much! They have made alot more reductions at Stansted than what they've added to Southend so to say they now serve a greater area of London is a load of crap, because they have made it more difficult for Londoners to get to their departure point since Stansted's much more accessible than Southend and overall are less flights and destinations than there were in 2011!

I will without doubt be writing to easyJet (again!) telling them what a mistake they are making and how disgraceful the current situation regarding their Stansted flights is! I expect it not to make the slightest bit of difference but all we need is more people getting their point across directly to EasyJet who feel remotely the same way (which believe me there will be hundreds of thousands if not in the millions) then, they may begin to take a bit of notice!!!